harris bipods

Ridge_Runner

Handloader
Sep 29, 2006
a very good product, however if you need one i would advise against ordering direct from harris.
I always use paypal, however harris does not accept it. i needed a bipod to mount on an M-lok hanndguard which I could not find in stock anywhere, so I ordered from harris.
I ordered it Saturday around 2 o'clock, order went fine. nothing out of the ordinary until.....that night allergies and my lung illness got me awake and i got up to take my inhaler.
it was 2:10 AM and i fired up my laptop and as I was surfing the WWW I saw an email come in. Paypal notified me that I had made a purchase with onbuy.com in the UK for the amount of 1096.55! my bank denied payment because it was out of country,, but someone at harris had stolen my info, started a paypal account in someones name and tried to make the purchase. for 2 days they were trying to log on to my paypal to check on their order. and papal, my bank, nor the state police will even look into it, its like they are protecting the criminals.

Ugh! A few years ago my bank’s fraud department called me on a Saturday evening and wanted to know if I was attempting to make an online purchase from a shop in Dubai. It was a PayPal hack that got my CC info.

Not good. Sounds like they do not have a secure site for purchase.
The Harris bipod is pretty good, I have two of them.

JD338

Are you sure that the website you visited was actually Harris’s? There has been a massive amount of scam sites pretending to be your normal firearm related sites.

Back