UPDATE

Vince we are out of town until about May 13 or so. We are about 7 hours south east of Seattle, on the way to Boise and Salt Lake.
If you're still in country and headed that way for NM. We can put you up for a night when we get back.

Well, that's a bummer. We're pulling for you to have a complete recovery, Vince.

Vince we are out of town until about May 13 or so. We are about 7 hours south east of Seattle, on the way to Boise and Salt Lake.
If you're still in country and headed that way for NM. We can put you up for a night when we get back.
Thank you.
I would love to meet and get to know one another but unless something untoward occurs I plan to be in New Mexico by then.

Vince

Yes, it's amazing the difference a stent can make...I got mine after my STEMI back in November and honestly feel 10 years younger AFTER the heart attack... no more chest pain no matter how hard I'm working... 51 years old and working circles around these 21-30 year old they have me training.

Glad it was a mild one and you're back on your feet!

Yes, it's amazing the difference a stent can make...I got mine after my STEMI back in November and honestly feel 10 years younger AFTER the heart attack... no more chest pain no matter how hard I'm working... 51 years old and working circles around these 21-30 year old they have me training.

Glad it was a mild one and you're back on your feet!
I had four stents placed after my heart attack in July 2020. The Doctor asked me how I felt and I had to say I Hadn't felt this good in a long time. It's amazing the feeling after circulation is improved.

Wow Vince, I just saw this! Prayers for a full recovery. I wondered why you never answered my emails.

I landed in NM.
Didn’t stop to smell the roses along the way. I’m wanting to get to work so I can pay off some friends I had to borrow from.
I hate owing money.

Vince

Back