Accubonds

highoctane

Beginner
Apr 20, 2018
This may not be allowed here but I have two unopened boxes of 140 gr 284 cal Accubonds that I do not need. I need some 140 gr 284 cal Sierra Gamekings. Anybody got some they want to trade??

I dont have 140's, just two full boxes of 160 7mm GameKings and half a box of 150's and almost 2 full boxes of 150 Scirroccos. Just haven't been using them.

I dont have 140's, just two full boxes of 160 7mm GameKings and half a box of 150's and almost 2 full boxes of 150 Scirroccos. Just haven't been using them.
I just don't have a need for 160's. I use 154 gr SST's in my 280. I use 140 gr GK's and 139 gr SST's in my 7 -08. I would consider SST's as well

Where did you get 100 unicorns? :D
I am in possession of many, many hundred 284 cal 150 gr NBT's and a friend wanted a a couple boxes and presto, I had 100 Unicorns. I really have no need for the Unicorns, nor the NBT's just to be honest. I figure I can use them to get something I really need.

I could do the trade but freight across the Pacific Ocean and my government's absolute fear of anything that starts with an "f" and sounds like "irearm" will prevent it from every happening. They would also be sending a hypcrotical message after all they hard work they have been doing to scare the living sh!t out of its uninformed citizens as it continue to govern them opposed to govern for them

Back