Alliant Powder Availability

Reckon a couple of major conflicts probably not helping the supply either. Staggering the amount of artillery and other cartridges they’re chewing through
Well Lucky we aren't shooting the big 16 inch guns on our old beautiful battleships anymore. The charge was 660 lbs of powder per shot.

I recently bought a couple of 8lb jugs of pulled down powder from American Reloading.I got one jug of MP655(Winchester 780 Supreme) $209.00 free shipping and hazmat.I'll use this to save some of my dwindling supply of Winchester WXR.I also picked up an 8lb jug of MP625(Hunter) for $178.00 free shipping and hazmat.I can make due with those two powders for most of my reloading needs and may have to never buy any more powder at these inflated prices we are seeing today.I see it like,"it's better to have it and not need it,than need it and not have it".With all the conflicts of war and government contracts supplying ammo for it,there is no telling what kind of prices and limited types of powders will be available in the near future. https://americanreloading.com/shop/?_sfm__stock_status=instock&mc_cid=20d1fb02db&mc_eid=e033464743

Back