Back Surgery #3

Teknys

Handloader
Jan 14, 2008
Here we go again... 2006 Lumbar Fusion cages rods and screws S1-L4. 2018 same on L4\L3.
This time "just" Discectomy on L3\L2. Outpatient surgery. In and out same day tomorrow. A fusion of that level is coming but the goal is pushing it out as much as possible. This is my future. Fusions........
Amazing what medical technology can do these days.

Here we go again... 2006 Lumbar Fusion cages rods and screws S1-L4. 2018 same on L4\L3.
This time "just" Discectomy on L3\L2. Outpatient surgery. In and out same day tomorrow. A fusion of that level is coming but the goal is pushing it out as much as possible. This is my future. Fusions........
Amazing what medical technology can do these days.
Praying for no complications and a quick recovery.

Vince

Had tough time getting control of pain where blood pressure would come down. As my wife went to get the truck she fell and broke 2
bones in her wrist that will get set tomorrow. The disclocated Ulna is up at her thumb right now, so that also will get resolved tomorrow too. What a day ......

Sorry to hear that Mrs. Teknys broke her wrist. Hopefully she will have a speedy recovery along side you.

JD338

That's tuff having both of you down at the same time.
Best wishes for both of you and pray for a speedy recovery.

I'm hoping! She.has not gone thru this type of process before. I'm hoping it goes well !!

We have two adult children in their 30's. My son took me home and my daughter grabbed her mother to sort that out.
All issues resolved - my wife goes back tomorrow to set the bones and also get the bones put back into the proper place.

Sorry for your troubles. "another horse to saddle...." Prayer for full and speedy recovery. CL

Good news on my wife. Orthopedic looked at images and said no broken bones and not a dislocated wrist. Very upset arthritis and the tendon to the thumb from the fall. That’s all good news !
Good news, indeed! (y)

Back