Nosler (.277) 130 Grain AB Bullets now available to order at Cabela's online

wow I can't believe how little you guys pay for this stuff over there.
Thank you for saying this. While I do not like paying the prices we are paying, and I wish they were lower, I don't ever want to lose perspective or become ungrateful. So, here's hoping this logjam clears and we can all enjoy lower prices so we can enjoy or lifestyle more freely.

Thank you for saying this. While I do not like paying the prices we are paying, and I wish they were lower, I don't ever want to lose perspective or become ungrateful. So, here's hoping this logjam clears and we can all enjoy lower prices so we can enjoy or lifestyle more freely.
A box of AB's here will set you back over $100. How much more over will depend on your calibre. I bought a box of 140's for my 270win a year ago for about $90. If I can get them today they are another $25-$35. Just bought two packets of Starline Brass yesterday for $66 a packet. I since found someone selling winchester for $55 a pack. People crap on Winchester but when you are hunting and almost never return with all your brass because you loose it in the bush, then it's better to loose 55c than 66c

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that SPS charges almost as much for seconds as for firsts? Dan.
I notice. They are mighty proud of their seconds. 50 “seconds” go for the price of 100 from someone else. The thing is, that box of 100 isn't seconds quality. While I do think Nosler provides great bullets, they aren’t twice the quality of everyone else’s offerings.

An interesting point. I have bought seconds from SPS and also seconds (still Nosler) from Midsouth. Unfortunately, the Midsouth purchase was years ago, so there is no way to compare prices.

*EDIT* changed Mid South to Midsouth, which seems to be the convention here. And is probably correct. Because I don't pay attention sometimes.

Last edited:
Back