...piled 'em up...

Congratulations on a fine looking Buck he should be fine eating this fall & winter (y).
Thank you for the photographs.

Blessings,
Dan

...well, since most of you very observant hunters didn't notice there were two deer butts in the pic... :roll: :mrgreen:

...saw my buck (in the sled) chasing a doe @ daylite, the doe was moving up into the foothills above the private land, I came up the NF boundary & put a 165gr. GrandSlam thru him w/ the T3 Lite .300WSM when he came over the line, thru him in the sled & skidded him the 1/2mi. back to the truck. Told my friend (in the 2nd pic) if he saw another one about the same size to shoot him, since deer season ends today. A few miles up the rd. spotted the 'top' buck sneaking down a small coulee. Rick went up along the coulee, & when the buck came out the other side shot him w/ a 180gr. CorLoct from his Howa .300 WM, the buck ran down the hill & fell down about 25yds. above the truck, so we just thru him in on top. When it came time to unload & hang 'em, & get the 'hero shots' my camera batt was dead...

Gene,

Congratulations on a couple of dandy bucks.

JD338

wildgene":2be2q4s3 said:
...well, since most of you very observant hunters didn't notice there were two deer butts in the pic... :roll: :mrgreen:

...saw my buck (in the sled) chasing a doe @ daylite, the doe was moving up into the foothills above the private land, I came up the NF boundary & put a 165gr. GrandSlam thru him w/ the T3 Lite .300WSM when he came over the line, thru him in the sled & skidded him the 1/2mi. back to the truck. Told my friend (in the 2nd pic) if he saw another one about the same size to shoot him, since deer season ends today. A few miles up the rd. spotted the 'top' buck sneaking down a small coulee. Rick went up along the coulee, & when the buck came out the other side shot him w/ a 180gr. CorLoct from his Howa .300 WM, the buck ran down the hill & fell down about 25yds. above the truck, so we just thru him in on top. When it came time to unload & hang 'em, & get the 'hero shots' my camera batt was dead...

Yikes! I'm losing my powers of observation! :shock:

Well congratulations to your hunting Buddy as well :wink: . It was a very successful day.

Blessings,
Dan

Back