Presidential candidates

Hegland

Handloader
Jun 1, 2006
Sort of spun off from Pop's pet peeves thread. Feel free to dump on the wannabe of your choice. I'll go first.

Hillary. That woman is not to be trusted with anything for any reason. Bill showed that he considered the military to be nothing more than his personal attendants and had no respect for their capabilities or purpose; his wife would be exponentially worse. Every breath she breathes and every move she makes is a political calculation. There's nothing she wouldn't do to further her own position. She has only one interest, and it sure as hell is NOT the well-being of the United States.

++1

If I recall, the military moral was the lowest ever in history when the Clinton's were in office. I refer to both of them because egore was the VP who was on the outside looking in. Must be why that woman from NY is claiming experiene.

Something else to consider, if the NY senator and her party can't seem to figure out how to run a primary election, how do you think they will be able to manage the medical industry? And who do you think is going to pay for all the goverment support staff?

Scarry, isn't it???

JD338

Ronald Reagan got his ideas on Conservativism from Bill Buckley and his own background.

Its to Reagans credit that he was able to turn correct theory and ideas into reality.

Reagan was the real achiever. Reagan was one of the greatest men ever to walk the face of this earth.

JD338":xpe7rn0j said:
++1

If I recall, the military moral was the lowest ever in history when the Clinton's were in office. I refer to both of them because egore was the VP who was on the outside looking in. Must be why that woman from NY is claiming experiene.

Something else to consider, if the NY senator and her party can't seem to figure out how to run a primary election, how do you think they will be able to manage the medical industry? And who do you think is going to pay for all the goverment support staff?

Scarry, isn't it???

JD338
Having been on active duty during the Klinton years I agree moral was low, now during a time of war the moral in my Oregon Air guard unit is good, go figure.

The NY senator is on a roll. For being so "experienced", she admits again that she just don't get it!

quote from AP,
By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press Writer-

BURBANK, Calif. - Hillary Rodham Clinton appeared Thursday to deny published reports that she told New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson that Barack Obama cannot win the general election. But her campaign aides later said the New York senator had misunderstood the question.

Also, MI moved up its primary election date and was stripped of its delegates.
Hellary was quoted that it didn't matter BUT now wants a second election because it does matter. It was voted down.

JD338

Hiloroy was under sniper fire.....oops I made a mistake...
Hiloroy says Obomama can't win a general election...oops I did not understand the question......

Mistakes and lack of understanding of simple questions are traits of one I would not like to see as the figurehead of my country.....I also don't trust her because of the fieasco with her husband while in office...My wife would not have stuck around and neither would yours... In my estimation it is a greed power deal going on here and I don't want any of it.....

mbmm":38x2wcvy said:
Hiloroy was under sniper fire.....oops I made a mistake...
Hiloroy says Obomama can't win a general election...oops I did not understand the question......

Mistakes and lack of understanding of simple questions are traits of one I would not like to see as the figurehead of my country.....I also don't trust her because of the fieasco with her husband while in office...My wife would not have stuck around and neither would yours... In my estimation it is a greed power deal going on here and I don't want any of it.....
Nobody said anything....now I am getting a little worried.... :shock:

mbmm, you're not being ignored...I agree, Her Supreme-ness is full of holes!!! 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. does NOT ever need another Clinton in residence...

mbmm

Sorry I missed your post, not ignoring you.
You are spot on, we are all in deep dark trouble if Hitlerly moves into Washington DC. :shock:

JD338

McCain had better start making some noise soon.
And he better start listening to his conservative base :!:
All you hear about is hillary and oboma. I can't stand either of the two( I am assuming all of us gun owners are on the same page and don't like hillary or oboma) but I find myself rooting for hillary because oboma is so full of it. This guy speaks out of his "donkey". He says he is for change but his state and fed senate record is what he and everyone else wants to change. With hillary, we all know what we are up against. Oboma is a wolf in sheeps clothes. He will run as the cantidate of change but he dosen't want to change anything for the better. He will make willie clinton look like a saint.

God help us all.

yup, Hitlarly and Omama are both bad news of us gun owners.

JD338

Everyone is correct in that Hillary and Obama are cut from the same cloth. extreme liberal left fits the bill bill perfectly. Unfortunately I don't know how trustworthy McCain is. This is definitely a case of picking the lesser of the three evils. I did hear that Ex Congressman Bob Barr of Georgia is planning to run on an independent ticket for president. Now that is a man I can vote for. You never hear a word about the other presidential candidate Ralph Nader. Don't know his views on guns or any other subject other than the fact he is quite a businessman. I know if the wrong person gets into office we are going to have one hell of a time ahead of us. If the supreme court rules in our favor that will be great but you can't shoot without ammunition.

I like Barr as well, but remember, Ross Perot is the reason we had 8 years of Clinton the first. Bill Clinton only got 42% of the popular vote. With out Perot, he wouldn't of been president. So remember a vote for a conservative independant is the same as a vote for a democrate.

POP":1diys8x0 said:
We neen another Reagan!

Another TR would also do us well. From his autobiography, "It is a dreadful misfortune for a man to grow to feel that his whole livelihood and whole happiness depend upon his staying in office. Such a feeling prevents him from being of real service to the people while in office, and always puts him under the heaviest strain of pressure to barter his convictions for the sake of holding office. "

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Hegland":10l3f5yi said:
POP":10l3f5yi said:
We neen another Reagan!

Another TR would also do us well. From his autobiography, "It is a dreadful misfortune for a man to grow to feel that his whole livelihood and whole happiness depend upon his staying in office. Such a feeling prevents him from being of real service to the people while in office, and always puts him under the heaviest strain of pressure to barter his convictions for the sake of holding office. "

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Excellent post.

Back