Sako

Sorry, since they aren't available in left hand, I won't be trying it out...
Very nice to see Sako offering more left handed models now!
Although still limited in their offering...sure would like to see them offer the Stainless Hunter and Classic in left hand!
Very happy with my 2 LH Hunters and LH Finnlight II!

I dont have one but have handled them, i think they are a bit heavy for being their latest and greatest.

It is a little heavy with the precision stock. I bought 1 yesterday. Europtics had them down to $1099 and if you got the hunting stocked 1 you got the precision stock for free. If got got 1 with the precision stock you got the hunter stock for free. Thought it was a pretty good deal. Got a 6.5 prc.

It is a little heavy with the precision stock. I bought 1 yesterday. Europtics had them down to $1099 and if you got the hunting stocked 1 you got the precision stock for free. If got got 1 with the precision stock you got the hunter stock for free. Thought it was a pretty good deal. Got a 6.5 prc.
Let us know how you like it, I haven't heard anything negative about any Sako. I have a couple 85's(one from Eurooptics at a steal for $900) and a couple older models.

Sorry, since they aren't available in left hand, I won't be trying it out...
Very nice to see Sako offering more left handed models now!
Although still limited in their offering...sure would like to see them offer the Stainless Hunter and Classic in left hand!
Very happy with my 2 LH Hunters and LH Finnlight II!
I loved my LH Bavarian! Stupidly sold it to fund my 280 AI build.

Well I loved the 75 and the 85 (sans the ejecting issues). Nothing they make now.

Shot it today. Really like the ergonomics. Shoulders good, like the trigger, balance is good. No load work new brass minimum charge h4831. Only shot 1 3 shot group. Measures a !/2". Need to shot the rest of the brass then start load working a load up.

Shot it today. Really like the ergonomics. Shoulders good, like the trigger, balance is good. No load work new brass minimum charge h4831. Only shot 1 3 shot group. Measures a !/2". Need to shot the rest of the brass then start load working a load up.
I still think that Sako makes one of the best rifles out there. Haven't had one yet that wouldn't shoot well.

Picked up 200 143gn eldx's on Wednesday. Going to run another 30 rounds down the tube before starting load development.

Shop has all flavors of hornady bullets and 2 or 3 boxes of noslers, and 3 boxes of sierra.

Back