Secured my 348 Winchester

Cataracts . At 48 years old. Only the right eye.....Imagine that!!

Very cool Fotis. Keep your eyes out for a blued one! I'm still hunting.

FOTIS":3g7hm0vu said:
You'll do great! My father had his done last year- great results. Better a cataract than a detached retina!

Scott

Nice looking rifle and I almost posted it to you and I thought it might me too fancy for ya but it was a good price ! Great selection and a beautiful rifle ! I bet cleaning Rifles is a lotta fun at your place :lol:

Beautiful rifle!
Almost bought a fancy one myself years ago, but was afraid that the miles in the woods would take a toll on it, so bought a blued one when it came along a few years later. It was fun to shoot, but alas, sold it before I ever was able to harvest anything with it (life got in the way!).
Enjoy!

muleman":28851ee0 said:
FOTIS":28851ee0 said:
You'll do great! My father had his done last year- great results. Better a cataract than a detached retina!

Scott

I hope so. If it were my left eye I can live with it. My shooting eye? Hell no!

That is just such a pretty rifle! Somehow all that fancy work comes off classy and subtle. Dont ask me how, It would look great across an Elk rack! CL

cloverleaf":269snp9j said:
That is just such a pretty rifle! Somehow all that fancy work comes off classy and subtle. Dont ask me how, It would look great across an Elk rack! CL

There aren't many rifles out there that don't look real good laid across an elk rack! :twisted:

FOTIS":379lcoid said:
Cataract removal and IOL implants were the best thing that has happened to my shooting enjoyment in a long, long, time. Hope all goes well!
EE2

I had cataracts in my late 50's but it was because I had COPD and was taking prednisone and asthma inhalers by having to work in China where the air is yellow everyday. The steroids in the asthma meds and prednisone did it!

Back