.458 cal 300 gr. North Fork Bonded Flat Point

Rhoden101":15va022u said:
North Fork seems to be a fine bullet but cost right at $100 for 50 shipped. I wish Nosler or Swift would start making a 300 Partition or A-frame (Nosler did for a while).

Trust me buddy! We have been SCREAMING for the 300 grain PT to be brought back! I think it was about the best deal out there for a tough 300 grainer. It shoots really well out of my 45-70 and penetrates like CRAZY! I would love to smoke a moose or something with it...

SJB358":zsfq1eg9 said:
Rhoden101":zsfq1eg9 said:
North Fork seems to be a fine bullet but cost right at $100 for 50 shipped. I wish Nosler or Swift would start making a 300 Partition or A-frame (Nosler did for a while).

Trust me buddy! We have been SCREAMING for the 300 grain PT to be brought back! I think it was about the best deal out there for a tough 300 grainer. It shoots really well out of my 45-70 and penetrates like CRAZY! I would love to smoke a moose or something with it...

I hear ya buddy :grin: ..I'm going with the 300gr TBBC's for now...I wish nosler would make the 300gr Partition again :grin: ...Lou

Back