8mm 220 Hornady

Wow, your letter was way better than mine.. I said "Mason, how about a 220 PT or AB, seems like a great option for the 325's!" :lol:

Mike if your letter don't get us one nothing will. Very well written.

Bill

...we have to face the cold, bitter reality...

...we ain't gettin no 220gr. 8mm PT or AB until Scotty buys a .325 WSM... :oops: :roll:

:mrgreen: :lol:

...we ain't gettin no 220gr. 8mm PT or AB until Scotty buys a .325 WSM...

And I hate it when you are correct. :twisted:

Don't remind Nosler that Scotty does not have a 325WSM :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

I think the 8mm 220 gr PT would be a big hit with the 8mm fans. Pretty sure Nosler would sell every one they make.

JD338

JD338":1ygvb3fg said:
I think the 8mm 220 gr PT would be a big hit with the 8mm fans. Pretty sure Nosler would sell every one they make.

JD338

+ONE, and not just because I have and 8mm Remington Magnum, but because it will make 8mm mauser a great load as well as and excellent load for the 325WSM. They will run out of the first run very quickly. I do hope they are willing to take the chance on all 8mm shooters.

wildgene":1d28klhw said:

...we ain't gettin no 220gr. 8mm PT or AB until Scotty buys a .325 WSM... :oops: :roll:

Man, that is alot of pressure on a guy! You guys are wicked!

DrMike":3g6bss6m said:
Just being practical, Scotty, just being practical.

I know, I know... You guys are the epitome of practicality! :twisted:

Maybe I should get a 30-06 while I am at it? HA!!!

wildgene":3e90m5v8 said:

I hate cold bitter reality. :cry:

Bill

It ain't reality, they are going to build one I just know they are so lets get rid of this stinking thinking and be positive. :mrgreen:

Scotty won't you please help? For the cost of 325wsm in any rifle flavor you wish you could bring a very big smile to the faces of .323 caliber re-loaders every where by getting Nosler to make a 220 grain PT. With this purchase you would be sent pictures of loaded 8mm rounds sporting the 220 NP that you made possible and you will also receive 3 or 5 shot group target pictures.

Won't you please help a 220 grain bullet challenged 8mm re-loader?

Bill

I sure hope Scotty knows what you are talking about, I must be real dense, I don't know for sure what you are saying to him? :shock: :shock: I have been accused of being slow, so I need some help. :mrgreen:

bullet":26wg3qul said:
I sure hope Scotty knows what you are talking about, I must be real dense, I don't know for sure what you are saying to him? :shock: :shock: I have been accused of being slow, so I need some help. :mrgreen:

Mike I'll do the best I can to help ya buddy, I'll even type slow if that helps? .

Ever see the "help the children funds" on TV? Well this is the "help the 8mm owners in need of a 220 NP bullet" fund. Make sense now?

Bill

OU812":2w67l1tw said:
bullet":2w67l1tw said:

Mike I'll do the best I can to help ya buddy, I'll even type slow if that helps? .

Ever see the "help the children funds" on TV? Well this is the "help the 8mm owners in need of a 220 NP bullet" fund. Make sense now?

Bill

OK, now I am on board :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back